Esterel CampsiteSt Raphael, Riviera and Provence
- Catch the shuttle bus to the beach in high season
- Private bathroom pitches available on site
- Toddlers will love the indoor jungle-themed pool
Set on a steep hillside among the lovely Estérel hills, this campsite offers a range of activities, perfect for a family holiday.
This is an attractive site, in a lovely setting, which is good for both couples and for families with children of all ages. For younger children there is an indoor jungle pool area, and for teenagers a skate park and games room. Traditional Provençal style buildings house the excellent bar and restaurant, located in a pleasant courtyard overlooking the pool complex. There are evening shows and themed nights, as well as sports competitions in the day. Pitches are generally small but larger ones are available on request. Most are lightly shaded and set on flat terrain at the bottom of the campsite. The local Estérel hills offer many superb walks and the town of Agay, with its fine sandy beach, is just 3km away. A little further along the coast, but easily accessible, are the bustling resorts of St Raphaël and Fréjus with it’s superb Aqualand waterpark.
- Standard pitch with electricity, water & drainage, 16 amp, ~80m²
- Confort pitch with electricity, water & drainage (dishwasher, fridge, sunloungers included), 16 amp, ~90m²
- Maxi pitch with electricity, water & drainage, 16 amp, 110-200m²
- Luxe pitch with electricity, water & drainage (dishwasher, sunloungers, private bathroom included), 16 amp, ~80m²
- Royal maxi with electricity, water & drainage (jacuzzi included), 16 amp, 100-160m²
- Deluxe prestige pitch with electricity, water & drainage (sunloungers, private bathroom, kitchen with fridge included), 16 amp, 100-180m²
- Palace deluxe with electricity (jacuzzi, private bathroom, dishwasher, washing machine included), water & drainage, 16 amp, ~90m²
Esterel Campsite availability
Opening Dates: 27/03/2021 - 25/09/2021
Recommended Port: Toulon - 103km View ferry routes
Campsite size: Medium - 495 Pitches
Nearest Beach: Agay - 3km
Nearest Town: Agay - 3km
- Near a Beach (3km)
- Near a Town (3km)
- Canoeing (4km)
- Covered Pools
- Near a City
- Windsurfing (4km)
- Table Tennis
- Golf Course (1km)
- Dog Friendly
- Mini Golf
- Sailing (14km)
- Scuba Diving (3km)
- Cycle Hire
- Surfing (6km)
- Medium Parc
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your campsite pitch to your basket.
Sails every Tuesday, plus Sundays and Wednesdays from 15th May. 08:45 departures on Tuesdays use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service. Crossing time approx 24hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Sails Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Crossing time approx 25hrs. Price excludes accommodation. Please note: the 08:45 and 10:00 departures use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailings daily from 8th May, approx 8.5hrs. All crossings use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departing daily. Time approx 6hrs daily and 7hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.