La Garangeoire CampsiteSt Julien-des-Landes, Vendee
- Visit Le Puy du Fou theme park for a fun-packed day
- Castels Premium pitches available on site
- Be sure to see the Aquarium at La Rochelle
La Garangeoire is a prestigious and continuously popular site, which lies in a woodland estate, surrounded by vast meadows, forested trails and picturesque lakes.
Suitable for couples or families with children of all ages, the campsite is renowned for its excellent and extensive facilities, including a go-karting track, horse riding stables and spa facilities (18+). There is also a large lake where it is possible to hire canoes and pedalos, and scuba diving lessons are available in the swimming pool. The high season evening entertainment is also fantastic, and includes musical night swimming, a garden funfair and circus shows. Reached by a tree-lined avenue, the campsite is built around the grounds of a small château, and the rose covered stone outbuildings have been tastefully converted into a stylish and sophisticated restaurant, and a modern pub style bar. Nestled within the light woodland of the oak trees, the spacious pitches are level and grassy, and beautifully maintained. The campsite is only 25 minutes from the long, sandy beaches of the Côte de Lumière, and Le Puy de Fou attraction park is also within easy reach.
- Pitch, ~160m²
- Pitch with electricity, 16 amp, ~150m²
- Pitch with electricity, water & drainage, 16 amp, ~150m²
- Premium pitch with electricity (1 table, 4 chairs, 2 sunloungers, parasol, barbecue & fridge included), 16 amp, ~150m²
- Premium pitch with electricity, water & drainage (1 table, 6 chairs, 2 sunloungers, parasol, barbecue & fridge included), 16 amp, 180-260m²
- Pitch with electricity & private bathroom, 16 amp, ~150m²
- Pitch with electricity, drainage & private bathroom (picnic table & fridge included), 16 amp, ~150m²
La Garangeoire Campsite availability
Opening Dates: 11/05/2022 - 11/09/2022
Recommended Port: St Malo - 270km View ferry routes
Campsite size: Medium - 356 Pitches
Nearest Beach: Les Dunes, Brétignolles sur Mer - 12km
Nearest Town: Saint Julien-des-Landes - 2km
- Near a Beach (12km)
- Near a Town (2km)
- Near a Lake
- Canoeing (25km)
- Covered Pools
- Near a Theme Park
- Windsurfing (23km)
- Table Tennis
- Near a River (1km)
- Horse Riding
- Dog Friendly
- Mini Golf
- Scuba Diving
- Cycle Hire
- Surfing (12km)
- Medium Parc
You can book your channel crossing with us as part of a package and benefit from the best deals around with our best ferry crossing price guarantee!
The following routes listed will help you to plan your journey; you will have the option to check prices and add ferry or Eurotunnel crossings once you've added your campsite pitch to your basket.
Overnight sailing departing 20:15, time approx 11hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Departing daily. Time approx 6hrs daily and 7hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Departs daily. Crossing time approx 6hrs, or 8hrs overnight. Price excludes accommodation.
Overnight sailings daily from 8th May, approx 8.5hrs. All crossings use Brittany's no-frills 'Economie' service.
Departs daily at 08:30. Crossing time approx 4.5hrs.