It is quite common for other travel insurance policies to exclude pre-existing medical conditions, however our insurance will offer cover to customers with pre-existing medical conditions provided that they meet certain health requirements before travel. These requirements can be found within our flowchart below. Cancellation cover included on all personal insurance purchased through Eurocamp subject to terms and conditions.
|European Single Trip Personal Insurance||(including IPT)|
|Up to 15 days cover||£27.50 adult
|Up to 31 days cover||£33.50 adult
|Extra per person per week (or part thereof up to 31 days)||£7.00 adult
|Couples insurance covers 2 people up to 80 years old at date of travel. Family insurance covers up to four family members (max 2 adults) aged 4-80 years old at date of travel. Policies for larger families are also available at an additional supplement. Supplements for longer holidays available upon request. Children under 4 are automatically covered when you purchase this policy. Please ask for a quotation for anyone aged 81 to 85 years old.|
Greenbank Holidays Ltd T/A Eurocamp is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts. The policy is available to persons who permanently reside in the UK area, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and have not spent more than 6 months abroad in the 12 months prior to purchasing this policy.
|European Single Trip Package Insurance (including motoring assistance)||Insurance (including IPT)|
|Up to 15 days cover||£59||£73.50|
|Up to 31 days cover||£69.50||£87|
|Extra per person/couple per week (over 31 days)||£21||£33|
|This package covers up to four family members (max 2 adults) aged 4-80 years old at date of travel. Policies for larger families are available at an additional premium. Children are automatically covered when you purchase this policy. Supplements for longer holidays available upon request. Packages with Motoring Assistance Cover are for one car under 10 years old. Cars 10 years old and over (up to a maximum of 14 years), trailers and motorhomes are subject to an additional premium. Cars 15 years and over cannot be covered. Supplements for longer holidays available on request.|
|Summary of cover|
|Provided you have paid the appropriate premium as shown on your booking invoice, you are covered in accordance with the full wording shown herein up to the limits indicated below. The limits apply per person for each separate trip unless otherwise stated. The excesses apply for each person and each section of each claim unless otherwise stated.|
|Medical emergency & repatriation||£5,000,000|
|Emergency dental treatment||£250|
|Additional accommodation & travelling costs||£1,000|
|Hospital daily benefit (amount per day)||£600 (£50)|
|Cancellation, curtailment & trip interruption||£5,000|
|Travel delay (a) after 12 hrs delay (b) each 12 hrs thereafter (c) max
abandonment (after 12 hrs)
|(a) £20 (b) £10 (c) £200
|Personal luggage - overall limit (£500 for under 18s)
maximum per item, pair or set
total limit for all valuables (£100 for under 18s)
|Luggage delay - after 12 hours/after 48 hours||£50/£100|
|Money & passport
money (£50 for under 18s)
loss of passport
|Personal liability (per policy)||£2,000,000|
|Personal accident - loss of sight, limb(s) or permanent total disablement
maximum payable in the event of death
maximum payable in the event of death if under 18 or over 65
|Legal costs and expenses (per trip)||£20,000|
|Pet cover (amount per day)||£100 (£20)|
|Maximum age at date of departure||80 (85 years if appropriate premium paid)|
|Maximum period per trip||91 days|
Greenbank Holidays Ltd T/A Eurocamp is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
Travel Insurance Significant Exclusions:
- Medical Conditions existing prior to purchasing this policy - In respect of travel to all destinations, you are not covered for any directly or indirectly related claims if at the time this insurance was arranged and each time you make arrangements for a trip, you or your travelling companions insured under this policy or any non-travellers upon whose health your travel plans depend; i. have been given a terminal diagnosis, or ii. are on a waiting list for surgery, treatment or investigation at a hospital, clinic or nursing home or are awaiting the results of any tests or investigations, or iii. are undergoing a course of treatment at a hospital, clinic or nursing home, or iv. have any medical condition for which a diagnosis has not yet been received, or v. are planning to travel against the advice of a doctor or travelling specifically to seek, or you know you will need, medical treatment while you are away, or vi. have any medical condition for which the recommended treatment or prescribed medication as directed by a doctor, is not being taken.
- Maximum trip duration - The maximum duration of cover available is 91 days.
- Eligibility/Country of residence - This insurance is only valid and available to you if you are normally resident in the United Kingdom: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Hazardous Sports & Leisure Activities - You are not covered for taking part in any Hazardous Pursuit unless it is listed as covered in the policy wording. Please note that under the Personal Liability section you will not be covered for liability caused directly or indirectly by your owning or using firearms or weapons, animal, aircraft, motorized vehicle, boat and other watercraft, or any other form of motorized leisure equipment, including jet skis and snowmobiles. This policy does not cover Winter Sports.
- Insured Journey - You are covered for holiday or leisure trips which begin and end in your home country, within the territorial limits, for which you have paid the appropriate premium and not exceeding the maximum number of days shown in the benefits schedule for the cover you have purchased.
- Cyber-terrorism - You are not covered for any consequences of Cyber-terrorism including but not limited to the delay or cancellation of flights due to the failure of critical systems.
- Curtailment - In the event of a curtailment claim you are covered for the emergency travel expenses (economy class travel only) in order for you to return to the United Kingdom. You are not covered for any pre-paid, unused travel and accommodation expenses.
- Volcanic ash - You are not covered for the delay or cancellation of flights on the order or recommendation of any civil authority, or at the initiative of the airline, due to atmospheric volcanic ash.
- War and Civil Unrest - You are not covered if you are travelling to or through a country or territory known at the time to be subject to War, or Civil Unrest or against the advice of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. See: www.fco.gov.uk
- Law & Jurisdiction - The law applicable to the part of the United Kingdom in which you reside governs your policy.
FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE SEE FULL POLICY WORDING.